If I was given the opportunity to send a message to anyone that I normally would not have access to
- send it to the president or some other world leader to get answers to what the hell is really going on in the world. What the ulterior motives are in all of the craziness I read about every morning. Get answers to some of the questions that I have.
- send it to a sports hero of mine just to be able to talk about their career, and to let them know how much I admire their accomplishments.
- send it to someone that started a movement or organization many years ago that has grown exponentially to find out what inspired them to start it, and to find out what it means to them knowing how large it has become
- send it to someone that invented something many years ago, it amazes me to think of all the inventions from back in the 1800’s by people that were way ahead of their time in their thinking.
- send it to Jesus, just to be able to sit and talk to him for a while
All of these would be cool, but I decided that I would rather send it to someone that has lived a full life, someone that I would be able to talk to and who would actually be willing to sit and talk to me for as long as I needed to. I decided that I would send the note to someone that understands that life is not always fair, to someone that I could always count on no matter how bad, or good, things got. Someone that I never got the chance to tell them to their face how much I appreciated them.
To me, this was a no brainer. So here it goes: